Friday, November 19, 2010

Ruffle Christmas Trees

I love getting into the Christmas mood by making little Christmas trees! This year I've found a new one that looks really fun to try out and I think they look just amazing! The supplies for this project is basic, easy to find, and will not cost you an arm and leg. So get out there and find some cute ribbon and lets make some trees!! Shanty2Chic will show how: http://shanty2chic.blogspot.com/2010/11/ruffle-christmas-trees.html


Blissfull Baby: hairbowsbabyheadbands

6 comments:

  1. Not only is that very beautiful, it also looks like alot of fun make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed over here from another site and seen this! How georgous! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You find the most wonderful crafts to post! I give you that! I can't wait to try this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Elegant! I really like them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought they were very cute, too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Leave a comment! I love hearing from you!!